This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Official Unvieling...

Is that how you spell "unvieling?" I seem to be loosing my grasp of the english language the further I get out of school. Maybe I should work on that.

Thankfully what happens next doesn't require too much of the english language other then "gasp", "wow", or "oooooOOOOooo!!"

Yes. It's my new glasses. Finally. I'm fully in love with them. I am supposed to still be wearing my contacts at least four hours a day so the optometrist can tell me if they are good for my eyes or not, but... I love my glasses. Hopefully you do too.

I had to take a bunch of head pictures to post on the MyCanada website, so here is one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rissa said...

Niiiiice.

4:23 PM

 
Blogger JLW said...

You are cool Kayle (that may sound sarcastic, but I assure you it is not). Travis and I miss you.

9:18 PM

 
Blogger AlisonVeritas said...

ooooo I like!

4:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't sure at first...but yea i like them!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter