This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Here Comes the Big Guns

This is the moment we have all been waiting for. I never thought it would come to pass, but it did. I believe that this is a sign that Jesus is coming back at approximately noon next monday.

What has caused me to have such sharp discernment? Mom and Dad started a blog.

Yes. You heard me right. Ma and Pa Mumby have officially entered the wide world of blogging and you can tell by my dad's first post that they're off to a blistering beginning.

Anyone who titles their very first blog entry, "Slight Rage Against the Machine" has got to be onto something.

I love my parents. I'm sure you will too. So go check out their blog. You will be happy you did so. I laughed my way through my dad's first entry. It get's an A+++ for blatently stating the truth.

So go and bookmark, update your templates and tell all... Click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter