This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

This is Cool

Hey Hey Everybody!

Lots is happening. As per usual. I like it.

Ohhhh... three sentences, each with three words. That was weird.

Annnnnyway...

Had another cool conference call with the leaders of this whole MyCanada youth movement in here in our lovely nation. All I can say is that this will be very interesting to see where it all goes in the coming months. I started reading through all my old blog entries from the beginning to now and it's remarkable to watch the progression of what the Lord has been doing with me. I guess this is why so many people say to keep a journal for when you get discouraged, you crack open the journal and see that you actually have come quite a distance.

As most of you would know, I love the journey. More accurately, I love the adventure.

I'm only half way through my old blog entries, but it is quite interesting to say the least. The next couple of months of blogs I should get done in the next few nights. You should do that. Read all your old entries... and then go and read all your friend's old entries. Although that will take about 16 years to get through all of Trisha's entries!! hahaha... she started it all...

And keep plugging my Mom and Dad's website. Dad has written twice so far and they are each REALLY good. They are linked right to your right on this site. Good stuff.

I've been watching this little documentary trailer on and off all day today. Each time I get a different reaction. The first time I was cheering and feeling like I was about to explode. The next time I wept. Another time I just felt this surge of excitement and momentum. You should go check it out and see what you feel.

It is a trailer to a documentary that is being made about Siege and this whole MyCanada thing. So yours truly is in it a few times. YES!! I'll be signing autographs later in the evening. I was talking with Faytene on the phone today (You'll know who she is in the trailer...) and we were laughing because almost every time something really controversial was said it was me. Hmmm... Faytene expects me to get lots of "fan mail" over that... hahahaha... gotta stir it up somehow!

So go check it out. It gives you a really good feel about what I'm giving myself for right now.

If you want to watch it in Quick Time click here.

If you want to watch it in Media Player click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

ok so I wish I was in your world...all cool things happen to you..BASTARD! hahhaha I love you glad cool things are happening! miss you tons and love the 'rents blog it is awesome!

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter