This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Ugggggggg.... snore...

Well...

It's that time of year again. No sleepy. Although I am reaching the place where I am disasterously tired right now and I fall asleep pretty much anywhere. That helps. I can't seem to shut my mind off these days.

But tonight I sleep and tomorrow I arrive in Red Deer to be with my wonderful friends there for the day! YAY!!!!!

Oh yes... this is random, but 3 Million points are hereby awarded to "TheRealMiller" for giving me the 4-11 on contacts at Costco. That is amazing!! And I even found one sweet pair of glasses yesterday on Whyte Ave that are cheap and they look incredible. So hopefully I will be getting those soon.

So there you go. Today has been pretty good so far. I had a meeting with my pastors to talk about the MyCanada stuff. Which, by the way, if you are part of a youth group and want to change the nation... literally... that's where we're at right now, then get in contact with me because WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW to take part in the Righteous Revolution in Canada. I think I'm going to try and see about getting into the local Bible Colleges as well because the opprotunity we have before us is like something out of a dream... literally.

I had a conference call yesterday morning and they are STILL buzzing on parliament hill concerning what we did. Even though we are not there the fire is spreading. What God is up to in our country is nothing short of astounding and we get to be a part of it right now.

Anyway....

Well... I'm going to go sleep or something now. I can't wait for tomorrow... all you Red Deer people reading this... I know you do... I love you...

2 Comments:

Blogger tay said...

youth group? weca's youth group?
yes yes yes.
EXIST TO KNOW GOD - youth group?
my youth group. you bet your bottem dollar we want to change the nation.
information please?
p.s
its taylor, carissa's friend?

6:30 PM

 
Blogger Rissa said...

THREE MILLION!!! What does that get me though?

Oh - and definitely get your lenses at costco too. It's an extra $18 for bringing in your own frames, but...

High Index / non glare lenses at:

Costco = $183
Shoppers Optical = $315

They're totally the best.

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter