This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Now back to Red Deer

Hello All!

I have no time, in fact I should be driving right now. Just thought I'd put in a new post. My time in Taber is coming to a close. With a bang. Devon, Kristi and I just did Tim Tam Slams and it was a sight to behold. What with my choking and sending an impressive spray of tea and tim-tam across the room, which caused Devon to laugh so hard he farted which then caused Kristi to laugh so hard she started peeing her pants and she had to run to the bathroom. All in all a good show.

As most of you know, I'm in Red Deer tonight. I am really looking forward to hanging out with my friends there. Rumor has it that Secret Agent Chelsea will be there, which will be good. Haven't seen her in a while and the 10 minutes in June wasn't enough for a good hang out time. I still don't know why she is here when her home is Victoria, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Okay... gotta go or I'll be even later then I am already.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! That's hilarious!

I'm not sick anymore today! *wohoo!* Really enjoying stuff so far, even though we're still at the basics.
Well you have fun in Red Deer! Say hi to the Torwalts!

btw: Revelation #1: I had no idea Paul literally put his life on the line when he wrote Philemon...

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Carissa said...

Kayle, tonight I worked at good old' Starbucks, and decided that you should come home soon. I haven't seen you in a while and definitely miss all them brief over-the-counter chats... just thought I'd letcha know.

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter