This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Now at ENR!!

We're now at Eagle's Nest Ranch! Woo!! I would write a whole ton of stuff here but currently am about to head up Prayer Mountain with Amanda, Kay and Andy. It is awesome for us all to be together again. I like it when that happens.

So this is going to be painfully short. I'll update more later when I am not so busy. The DTS students arrive tomorrow, so the staff will probably be busy with them and I'll be able to update good and nice.

I'm heading up Prayer Mountain now. Kristy-anne I'll pray for you, that the Lord would lead you to forgiveness, even though Andy and I won fair and square. Would you like a consolation prize? Here... a Norwegian word just for you:

"Vakker"

There. That's all yours. And anyone else who is feeling somewhat jadded.

We're being summoned....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy-anne is so VAKKER. (Don't worry Kristy-anne I looked up this word and its a good thing...unless I the online translation is wrong and I just insulted you horribly.)

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter