This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Psychotic Bowling Fiesta

What do you do when it is raining, you're in Red Deer and there is nothing to do? You bowl. You bowl like you've never bowled before. Tonight was a night of bowling that will never, ever be matched again. I'm trying to figure out how to properly describe the events, but suffice it to say that my whole body hurts, we fell many times, often into the gutters and I have lost my voice.

Can anything be better?

And Andy blew us all away because he had never ever played and was curving the balls with amazing control all over the alley. We could not believe his amazingness and we all think he should join league play.

The rest of us want to join league play too, but we need helmets and knee pads. And the occasional face-mask.

I'm beyond tired, so I think I'm going to pack it in now. Bed is a nice place to be. Whever it is, I like it. Tonight it's Red Deer...

I'm glad heaven is my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter