This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Red Deer and a TV Show?

Hello one and all

I leave tomorrow for Red Deer. I'm really looking forward to it. Any time I get to spend with my beloved Torwalts is a happy time. It will also be the official unveiling of my newest piece of clothing. A fantastic new zip-up sweater with funky cool patches and even cooler writing. Main reason I got it - "Freedom Mission" is written across the front.

My prophetic wardrobe grows. It has been a while since a find like that, but I am glad to have purchased it.

I'll be teaching one evening in Red Deer, so pray for me and pray that what God wants to get accomplished would get accomplished. And that we'd all get absolutely blasted, roasted and generally fried by the presence of God.

After a weekend of bliss I may then hop over to Calgary for a day to start recording some footage for this TV show that Faytene wants to start up. If not on the TV, then we're going to be putting more media splops up on the MyCanada website which has been getting a lot of traffic lately. That will be interesting. We shall see what happens. Which reminds me, I'd better call Faytene back about that!

Everyone knows that there is a lot of "secret" video tape out there of me. Pretty much all of it is horrifically embarrassing. This is just what we need. More of this footage being mass produced. Faytene can do all the real stuff and then I'll add in the "reality TV" aspect as I fall on my face or say really, really, really messed up stuff like I usually do in situations like these.

For example... not on TV, and thankfully not on tape, as far as I know... the time I told a whole church to come forward so we could annoint their mingles.

And with that lovely picture, I bid you farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter