This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Can A Nation Be Changed?

Yes.

In a day?

Yes.

Today was a full day. Phone calls, e-mails, more phone calls, coffee, more phone calls, more e-mails and.... hundreds more phone calls. With who? Everyone. Campaign managers, pastors, random friends, more pastors and then a few of the campaign managers again.

This is fun.

Amidst it all I'm basically starting a full out propaganda campaign to get the youth I have spoken with already to volunteer. We shall see if that worked this saturday. I expect it to. I hope it worked too well and we get tons of people out. That would be funny.

I was thinking today that things would probably be a lot easier if I got this huge group of people and directed them at one place at one time. That is usually how you organize people. But no, I like to do things differently so I take this same group of people and then give them different places to be, at different times, with different people and differente leaders all on the same day. Hmmm.... I guess this falls into the category of "if the Holy Spirit isn't there we don't want it to work."

But I do have some of the greatest people to work with who help provide great leadership. That is nice.

I was thinking about how a few years down the road this is going to be a good story. I'm sure I'm doing about 50,000 things wrong and could be doing so much an easier way, but hey... I don't know that stuff yet, so I'll work with what I got. Got to learn somehow, eh?

I just must remember to eat lunch tomorrow. I forgot to do that today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, I just remembered today (well, yesterday, but the other internet place won't let us comment on blogger, or something) that I have the domain redeemthevote.ca, which we were trying to get going last election but never really did. If you guys want to use it for your 'thing' (Yeah, I don't really know the name. My bad.) I can set you up. Just toss me an e-mail (kirk at kirktis dot net).

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter