This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Official 200th Post on my Blog!

Greetings one and all!

I would like to welcome you to the 200th post on my blog. Grab the kleenex because I'm sure tears are welling up into your eyes right now. What a moving time. I would like to thank the Academy, Star Wars and Mexican Food for this great achievement. I suppose I should thank all of you too. But... that would take too long and the music would start playing as they cut to commercial. Alas...

It is but a few moments until I hop into the car and start volunteering tonight. Such an easy way to change Canada. But since I talk about that quite a lot, why not change the subject a little bit and get to trivial things, hmmmm?

I got my hair cut today at Raw. As always it was a wonderful experience. It was just a trim and a style as I progress to getting longer and longer hair. Very strange. It will be interesting to see where all this goes as I learn more and more how to actually use hair products to keep myself looking hot and not freaky scared.

Which makes me wonder... today I didn't care about my hair and just put a hat on. When I went to Raw I took my hat off and got all these comments about how good my hair looked. I was like, "What are you crazy people talking about? You're all insane!" Yes, I did tell them that, but they all laughed at me and said, "Silly style challanged male. No wonder you come here. You need to learn!"

So I guess I will stop placing my hair in any sort of style or fashion and just grow wild like.

Lately I have been having this very strange cough. I am fine all day long, but when I go to bed I can't stop coughing. Its rather super annoying. Last night I was up for a good couple of hours before I got super frustrated and popped my faithful Tylenol PM miracle pill. It says it stops dry coughs, but I think it does that through rendering you unconcious. I soon passed out, but slept the night... and most of the morning away.

I woke up near 11:00 today which caused me some panic. I guess it takes a while for my little body to process one of those magical blue pills.

Hmmm... I just watched a show on Dr. Phil with a massively addicted person. Now I'm starting to frighten myself. hahahaha... just kidding.

And now I will leave you with a random picture. Hope you enjoy. It will be the official 200th entry picture of the day.

I call this the giant/midget international friendship poster...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

200 blogs...simply amazing...you deserve a medal or maybe the order of canada...i think this qualifies

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter