This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Let's See Where This Goes...

I just got a phone call. A funny phone call. It was from this great guy who goes to our kinship. He goes by the name of Rob. He and his wife are really passionate about politics, which is awesome because of what the Lord is doing right now. They can navigate things waaaay better then I concerning political stuff. I just get passionate and stir fire. They go and spread it.

So I said "Hi! What's up?"

"Well," Rob says, "God just told me to call Shine FM." Which is our Christian radio station. "I talked to their producer for a while and told them all about MyCanada and said it would be such a good thing to get on their air. I told them about the testimonies and such and now they want a press release."

"...... you're kidding me."

"No! So here is the news director's e-mail address. Send them a press release all about you, they are expecting it."

"How the heck do I write a press release?"

Yeah. I don't know. But I do know someone who worked for the CBC over in Vancouver. (Hello Christina if you are reading this!!) and hopefully she will be able to help out.

Anyway, I am going to go and figure out where a bunch of MP's are so I can bring a bunch of crazy youth to them all and we can get them all in government again. Such fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter