This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Time For The Next Adventure

Well...

Here is the next thing that I was sort of telling you about. It's official now. I get to be home for the next 17 days. That is a big deal!

After those 17 days I will be stepping onto an airplane and I will get off in Canada's capitol - the great city of Ottawa. There I will be meeting with a small group of young leaders from across the country and we will be praying and prophecying over our Member's of Parliment and to our Senators.

Crazy.

I can hardly believe this opprotunity that I have. I honestly still don't know what to think, other then "THANK YOU JESUS!!"

I can hardly imagine the opprotunity that we have. This is something that many people have prayed for and dreamed of for years. Now we have a full week set aside with meetings where the highest ranking government officials in our nation are willingly meeting with us to be prayed over and to have the Word of the Lord spoken to them.

I will be staying in Canada's National House of Prayer, which is on a street very close to our Parliment Building and is on the same street as all the Ambassadorial houses. I think that is wonderfully prophetic. I've always considered myself an Ambassador for the Kingdom of which I am a member of the Royal Family. (you are too, just in case you were wondering)

So this will last for a week. Then on the 30th I will plop myself onto an airplane again and fly home. Just in time for Halloween... which happens to fall on a monday... which also happens to be "The Flood"... which also happens to be the time where Kristy-anne and I want to unviel our new club. You'll have to stay tuned for that. It's going to be AWESOME!!

By the way there is a heavy amount of sarcasm to be mixed in with the previous paragraph.

Oh yeah... if you want I highly encourage you to check out the web links for this thing that I will be doing in Ottawa. Just click here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayle,

That's amazing! Blessings to you... let us know how it goes.

I'm back in "the Falls" and trying to get into a routine. Larry gets back Monday so next week will be busy.

Love ya!
Seth

4:24 PM

 
Blogger priscilla said...

Kayle I freakin love you too! I can't wait to see you soon! I miss you tons! I need to know how to post links on my blog! I need help I m not that smart sometimes!
Love ya

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter