This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

6000 Kilometers Later...

I am finally home again. And this time I could be home for a whole entire two weeks before hopping onto a plane and flying out east again. Details to follow... just want to confirm up a bunch of stuff and see what will happen. Could be another incredible opprotunity to meet with a bunch of Senator's and MP's and deliver the Word of the Lord. Being an ambassador for my nation is great. By the way... my nation is Heaven. I may live in Canada, but I am a citizen of heaven.

Anywho......

I may have put on a new record amount of miles this month. It is by no means the most ever travelled for me, but miles only travelled by truck... yeah... this is the month. Here's a quick synopsis for you: in less then one month's time I visited the wonderful towns and the even more wonderful people held therein of Red Deer, Calgary, Medicine Hat, Eagle's Nest, Taber, Lakeside (Montana), Taber, Red Deer, two days home in Edmonton, Eagle's Nest and finally Fairmont. That is over 6000 km's of driving. All in all... I highly recommend it. I got to see so many wonderful friends, make more friends and end it all off with a weekend spa treatment in the middle of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.

Many pictures were taken of this last week at the YWAM base in Eagle's Nest. We had quite the time. God showed up!!! Like massive. I love that place and I love everyone there so much. They have such an awesome DTS this time. I am already proud of them and I know I will be more so as the DTS progresses.

I'll write more later. Bed is calling me. I am still ultra relaxed due to the new found "Tri-actor Treatments" my brother and I discovered in Fairmont. This is my new-found best friend. Take one little pool that is so hot you can barely get into it and then take another small pool that is so cold ice should be forming. Sit in hot pool for too long. Hurl self into cold pool. Try not to die. Repeat at least twice. What does one get after? Besides tunnel vision? Yes, that is correct... the most incredible relaxed feeling you will ever in your entire life experience.

That and you'll get lots of laughs as people notice you sitting up to your shoulders in the cold pool, honestly enjoying it, so they just assume it's the hot one and start to climb in. I got a few strange looks from random strangers that way.

Okay... rambling... time to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter