This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Ottawa or... someplace else!

I'm off to our nation's capitol tomorrow morning. I wake up bright and early at 5:30am in order to get to the airport on time. I just checked the weather in Ottawa and it's supposed to snow for the first three days that we are there!!! I'm actually looking forward to that. I have seen Ottawa in the fall, spring and now I'll be there for a little blast of winter. Cool!

I do not know if I will have internet access, or even time to get on the internet, so this may be your only post until I get back home on the 30th. If that is the case then just pray for me each time you read this. Maybe the comments section can turn into a cool prayer wall for our team as we are doing the stuff in Ottawa? Who knows... maybe that's cheesy... maybe it's just another way to grab comments and feel self affirmation. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay. Love you all mucho. And Bryan... I'll be waiting for you and David when I get back... well... a week after I get back.

Here I goooooooooo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Kayle, it is so SO exciting to see you go!It is thrilling to see a christian take a stand for issues in an approriate fashion- a fashion out of love and not hate!I know that God has great things planned for this beutiful nation of ours! So i pray that God give you favour with whom you/the team comes into contact with! I pray favourable conditions and ask for the holy spirit to move in people and give you the right words to speak so that you are not just speaking into the issues buit speaking into their lives! Daddy, be their light, their path, their source! Amen! Be blessed! Muchlov

4:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayle, I just want to confirm your words that this is something that can and will change our government and country!
Today is the day and this is the week for the Lord to break open the heavens above our capital and our nation. I see that there is an opening for the angelic to move and light to shine. The heavens really are opening!!!
Wow, what a privilege to be alive at such a time as this.
God bless you and the team.

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter