This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Friday, October 14, 2005

It's Past My Bedtime...

Okay...

I have to make this quick. I don't even know what I am going to write about. So... so... It's way past my bed time because I have to wake up early tomorrow and go to a conference all day long. Tonight was cool... it ended in a massive fire tunnel and I got cooked.

If you feel like praying for me, I could use devine intervention. For this Ottawa deal I need to research out suicide in Canada -- the why's, the stats, basically everything there is to know on that subject in Canada.

Oh goody.

I have little to no clue of where to start and I need to be an expert on it by the 22nd. Eeeek! Not the funnest subject to cram on.

Anyway.... thanks for all the amazing comments on Blog 153!! It was a comment hay-day! Why not leave more random ones here?

Love you all!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

o my freakin goodness! I don't think that you got enough comments on yesturdays blog! Crazy! love ya

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Erin said...

You may want to contact Alberta Family and Social Services for the info you need. I used to work for the Bonnie Doon branch and I had access to all sorts of info there. You may want to just call and let them know what the deal is. Most social workers are eager to help if they know politicians may lend an ear.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter