This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Spiritual Psychobabble and a Starbucks

Today was a slow one. Well... not really... a lot happened, but I don't really know how to explain it all. I have been having intense dreams every morning all week long. I can hardly remember them, but I know I am having them and that they are important.

I am a firm believer that the majority of our dreams are what our spirit is off doing in spirit land and also a prime way of downloading information and revelation from the Lord. Of course not every dream is from the Lord, but that is why there are clear instructions in the Bible to test every spirit.

So I have been waking up in the morning and feeling a strong dream coming on and I go back into deep sleep until about 11:00am or so when it finally lifts. I wish I could tell you about it all, but I can't. I have a few idea's about what is up, but I don't really feel like sharing that with the world at this point.

Lots of people get really frustrated when they do not remember their dreams. I sometimes get frustrated, but I really feel like if I was supposed to remember my dream then the Lord will have me remember it. If not, I am confident that my spirit man was doing something and all the things I learned or got imparted in my dream have been imparted to my spirit man. Since I am a spirit, I have a soul and I live in a body, what gets imparted to me in the "dream" will then affect the rest of my being. The new knowledge will go to my heart and even if I don't know what it is specifically, I will still begin to live out the new revelation and it will still be a part of me.

I hope that makes sense.

The funniest thing so far is in that some of these dreams I am having are so real (well, they are real, just me doing stuff in a different realm) that when I wake up I honestly expect what happened in my dream to have already happened in the physical. For example, in one of my dreams there was a brand new, fresh loaf of white bread in our cupboard where we keep our bread and cereal.

When I woke up I got ready for my day and a little while later wanted to make some lunch. I was planning all morning long to have a grilled cheese sandwich with that nice bread in our cupboard, but when I opened it up it wasn't there! I couldn't figure it out and I had to ask my mom if we actually had any bread like that. Of course we didn't, because dad makes all our bread in the bread-maker. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to have a grilled cheese, but thought it was so funny that I can't seem to tell the difference between what is going on in my "dreams" and what is going on here on earth. Although the two are very closely linked and affect each other more then we think...

Anyway, a good highlight for today was getting a great deal at Starbucks. I went to get my usual Tall, Dark Roast, but they had it brewing, so it wasn't ready to serve. So instead they gave my whatever I wanted to drink for the same price as a Tall coffee. Yay for that! I got a Caramel Macchiato for the price of a coffee. Woo-hoo!! That's a smokin' deal of around $3 off! God bless them all.

If you've made it through my rather out there spiritual psychobabble, then congratulate yourself and probably prepare yourself for a whole lot more in these coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter