This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

What is going on?

Talk about severe drought in the e-diary front these days! I hope the fad is not wearing off. I don't think it will be for me. Last night, I even got a prophetic word about writing things like a diary only on a public forum. I thought that was so funny. Apparently the Lord is pleased with my e-diary ventures.

Today has been a very sleepy day. I can't figure this one out. I have been sleeping amazingly lately and got a good chunk of it last night. Only today I just can't stop yawning. I didn't go to Starbucks yesterday, which could be the cause of my current physical state, but I choose to think that today is just a sleepy day.

I get to lounge around most of the day and wait for a phone call. Hopefully I will be able to hang out with Laura Woodley today. She's in the west for 5 weeks, including a tour across Canada so it will be good to hang out with her for a while. I love to be with people who are wildly abandoned to the Lord and His purposes.

So she is hanging out with the Watchmen worship team for the week and if they get a break they are calling me up so I can steal Laura away for an hour or so. I am secretly trying to figure out how I can squeeze some prayer out of them all too. Who knows... Just being in that atmosphere for a while will be awesome.

Then this evening is the next edition of Hot Sauce. I am excited to see what God has come up with for us. Last time was wild! And I am starting to make in-roads in relationship with the huge crew of young peoples that have been coming regularly. Although I just realized that I can't really remember any of their names except one. Oh well... What's new?

I would now like to point out that in the last couple of days I have spent upwards of 3-4 hours of time on the Homestar Runner homepage. And yes, I have enjoyed every moment of it. You should do the same.

I think I'll abruptly end this entry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter