This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It Finally Happened

What happened, you ask?

First of all, I bought sunglasses. Finally. I have been wanting a pair of sunglasses for about 600 years now. I have had a few sets that I really liked but I have donated each and every one of them to certain beaches in California. Or so I assume. I have no clue where they went, but I did loose them on one of my many California trips.

I would post a picture for you, but the picture posting thing still kicks me out after two seconds of being on it. I must find another way to host my pictures so I can link to them.

Is that all that happened?

Nooooooooo!

What else has happened is Peter cut all his hair off. He is legendary for his long curly hair. Everyone does a double take and I have never been on and outing with Peter when he isn't approached by people to talk about and touch his hair. It is really quite funny.

Today I got a call from Peter saying that it was time for the hair to go. I cheered him on and a few hours later I got another call and all he said was, "I did it." Good news is that Peter looks about 5 years older now.

Once again, at this point I would post a picture. I deleted the programs blogland gives you because I am sure that something went wrong when I downloaded them.

Another thing that finally happened was that I talked with Neil tonight. I have not seen him or his wife Giselle in many, many months. I have neglected that friendship. We will be seeing each other on Saturday, hopefully. As long as it works out for Giselle. If not, then it will have to wait until after I get home from Toronto.

Have I mentioned yet that I am off to Toronto on the 22nd? I cannot wait!! I went there last April for about 8 days and absolutely fell in love with the city. It felt like home to me. Shortly after my brother and sister in law, Geordie and Stef moved there so I will be going to visit them. And also visit some people that I have been wanting to see for a long time. Funniest meeting may be with a different Mark then referred to in the last entry. I have a promise of going out for coffee with this guy that has been standing for about a year now. He moved to Australia for a year and is now in London for a month. He will get back to Toronto on the 6th of March and I leave on the 8th. Finally the coffee will be done.

So there we go. Tomorrow is a kinship potluck, which is always really fun. Thursday is crazy busy with driving mom to her eye doctor's appointment in the hospital and then a visit to Raw for a fully new hair design just in time for Toronto. Friday is meeting up with previous post Mark for the beginning of the evening and then a group of my boys in the late evening. Saturday we already know about. Sunday is church. Monday is The Flood. Tuesday is TORONTO!!! WOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter