This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Friday, February 18, 2005

And Change Continues

I did something I never thought I would do today. It's probably not all that drastic, but still, it was fun. I dyed my hair jet black. With a couple of chunks of gold to frame it all out nicely. May I say that it is incredible. I absolutely love it. And, I am even working at growing it out longer!!

It has been years since I grew my hair long and the first time was a full out disaster. I did not know the importance of getting my hair cut and I just grew it long. The results truly were horrifying. But now I have a master designer and awesome friend who works on my hair and we're doing it right and in style. I just hope I can keep up and am praying for a divine download of hair styling skill. I may even have to attempt using a freaking blow dryer to re-create the hair style.

Now that is just plain funny.

I don't really know what exactly to write here right now. Oops. I just lied. How about a good quote that just came to mind. It is from a great man of God by the name of Glenn Shepard. He teaches at the Eagle's Nest Ywam DTS every year. He was present for the famous Asbury College Revival in the early 60's or 70's and his account of the revival is stunning. And he looks like a mix between colonel Sanders and Santa Clause.

So here you go. Your very own quote of the day from Glenn Shepard:

"There are 5 Gospels. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and you. Most people read you more then the other 4."

Or how about this one:

"So many know the word of God, but they don't know the author. If you know the author, he's able to explain his writings to you."

I like that. I think I'll go spend some time with a rather famous author now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo....black and gold hair....how crazy...I want to see it! you should send me a picture of it. sounds real cool man....have a good night!

7:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up yo...dog...funcky hair...or something...Listen...you would never believe what has happened...in my life...oh please. Love ya tons!

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter