This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Faithful Readers!!!

Oh boy, have I ever let this blogging thing go. It's been three days since the last update!! GASP!!! I must get back into it.

Truth be told there is so much going on in my head I'm kind of concerned that nothing will come out properly. There is lots going on to say the least. This whole TV show thing, the whole MyCanada thing, more ministry stuff all rattling around in my head. Thankfully I do know this guy named Jesus who just so happens to be God and we get along nicely. He helps me through stuff.

I've noticed that when things start going crazy or when stuff gets hard it's okay to set it aside for a while. I've noticed that it doesn't run away or get worse if you put it aside for an hour or two. And in those hours you can be with Jesus. I have also noticed that if you never set these things aside they will always be there and that time you try and spend with Jesus just won't work out. Interesting how that works. Put it aside... you can pick it up later to work on it.

I got the schedual for this weekend in the e-mail box today. It made my nerves shoot straight through the roof. Which is somewhat unusual for me. I don't really get all that nervous pretty much ever. But this weekend is a big deal. I thought I would be able to hide somewhat, but nope... if you could see the schedual they have a part dedicated all to the new people being invited to the Council and there are only three names on it. Mine would be one. Oh dear. There goes the whole hiding thing.

This is for the Canadian Prophetic Council, in case you were wondering. BUT... there are some incredibly good things in the schedual. One being spending a lot of time with Bill Johnson who just so happens to be my California pastor! Yay!! And I got an e-mail from Pastor Kris today saying how much he was looking forward to seeing me in Kelowna as well. I'm so excited for this.

Plus, in case you were worried, Faytene and I will be doing yet more footage so I can make an even greater fool of myself in order to broadcast it across Canada and across the internet waves. I suppose if anyone saw the trailer that I have a link to in the last post, then I don't need to worry about acting normal in front of these people. I already blew that out of the water.

But as I am typing I am coming back once again to the realization that all I need to be is myself. God made me this way. I like who I am. I'm comfortable with who I am. If I were to be different then God would have made me different. My job is to get in there worship Jesus like never before, fall even MORE in love with him and be myself with these people. I like that.

Wow... I'm not feeling the nerves as much as I just was. Thanks blogland for listening!! See... blogging is good for the soul.

It just passed 1:00am so I think I'm going to crawl into my bed and see how Frodo is doing. I'm halfway through the Lord of the Rings again... so good...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like who you are too :)

11:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be nervous, be excited! They are practically the same feeling anyway. It's really cool that you get to be one of the only three new people, and I'm sure you'll live up to everything that's expected. No worries.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter