This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Highly Unusual

I woak up this morning and I had no idea what day it was. That is a strange feeling. And I really mean, I had absolutely NO CLUE what day it was. I sat there for a while and tried really hard to figure it out and it wouldn't come clear.

Then I remembered this fantastic invention called "the calender".

Mom and dad are off to Toronto until Wednesday. I have the homestead all to myself in these days. I wonder how productive I will be? Currently it is almost 11:30 and I am still in my pj's and haven't showered. But it is Saturday so that is alright.

I have something to share with you. It is a little bit of a video. You must watch it. Because it's funny. Let me know what you think...

Click here and enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like how you say essentially

3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter