This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Kelowna Recap

Once again I find myself in front of the computer trying to figure out what just happened on that last trip. It was profound to say the least.

I was very honoured to be invited to be a part of the Canadian Prophetic Council. It was surreal to say the least. Here I was sitting right alongside people like Wes and Stacey Campbell, Dave Hubert who is from the birthing of the Latter Rain movement, the president of Women's Aglow in Canada, the president of End Time Hand Maidens and Servants in Canada, David Demian was there for a bit, others who are leading significant prophetic moves of God in and around Canada, one guy had even seen a dead raising where he is from. It was a bit of a whirlwind in the head.

Something I was continually shaking my head at is how once again I was able to be with some of my heros. I have always really looked up to the great heros of the faith, past and present. And I am in constant wonder at how somewhere down the road I find myself actually walking with them. Wes and Stacey Campbell are no small potatoes in what they are doing in the world. I love their CD's and their ministry. And suddenly I'm standing on a stage with them, or having a joking converstation with them as friends? This is too wierd.

It was wonderful to see my California Pastors again. Bill Johnson and Kris + Kathy Vallotton were there. I was able to have dinner with Kris + Kathy and chatted for a few moments with Bill. Before Kris left he prayed for me for a while and that was life to my soul. To hear words from them of how proud they are and to be encouraged by them was very significant for me. I miss them so badly and I miss my California home like crazy and to get a few moments with anyone from there is so life giving.

I even met a fellow graduate of the School of Ministry that I went to and he lives in Coaldale of all places!! That is a tiny town in the southern parts of Alberta. So hopefully he will be able to bring a crew to the 48 Hours of Prayer in Taber where I will be at as well. Mom and I had dinner with him as well and that was really cool just to talk with another fellow graduate and to hear his story and journey.

It is amazing to watch the timing of God in everything.

A highlight of this last weekend was during the Eyes and Wings conference they got the Canadian Prophetic Council up to the front and proceeded to inform the 1000 or so people present that we would be prophesying over everyone. Remember the CPC isn't that big. By this time in the weekend there were about 20 present. So we lined up at the front and the 1000 or so people lined up in huge lines in front of us and off we went.

We got through at least 500 people in just over an hour. That was wild. I was somewhat overwhelmed looking at the huge lines, but decided to put my head down and do what I am put here on this earth to do - to call out the gold, to launch people into destiny, to encourage and support and to be used to release the power of God into people's lives so that they will never be the same again.

I thought it was neat because how often to people have a chance to do this? Here was high level prophetic voices not just doing the one or two people that we pick out from stage, but whoever wanted it could come. Stacey was right in the middle of the scrum prophesying just like the next person would. It was so cool to watch. It felt like a family and it felt like the way it always was supposed to work. There was no high and mightyness. There were just a bunch of people who really wanted the Lord and we were all going after Him in the way we knew we were supposed to.

Then at the end of everything Faytene and I discovered that we were mistaken on how many people came to the last Cry. That is the event we were putting on in Ottawa on July 15. We thought there were maybe a couple thousand. So we were hoping for 3-4 thousand. Then Stacey informed us that last time there were nearly 10,000.... uh-oh... so now we're aiming for something like 25,000.

Imagine that!! 25,000 young people crying out for their nation!! 25,000 young people in fervent intercession all day long. 25,000 young people to assemble and then take this fire back to their homes, their cities, their schools, our nation. Oh God, let it be. He will have dominion in our land.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

mmmm...always good to hear when God moves and things hapen! Excited for prayer on friday! Be blessed Kayle...keep on truckin!
Isaiah 40:31
I will make them truely want to be one people with one goal. They will truely want to worship me all their lives, for their own good and for the good of their children after them. Jeremiah 32:39

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

Oh Kayle!! I am so excited to read about what God is going in you and through you man....Totally freakin awesome that you got to stand with Wes and Stacey and those other people...Dude so awesome...Keep pressing hard...I'll be praying for you
Love ya dude

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter