This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A day of bass

Today will be a good one. I have to get my butt in gear (that's a strange term if you think about it) and get ready for my day. Why? Because it is a day full of me playing my little bass guitar. Or Arby as my aunt named it.

We start the day at Peter's church and practice our brains out at 11:00. This is with a band that has played together three times. This morning will be the third time. Luckily everyone is really good and knows how to play music so we have instantly clicked and amazingly sound really tight.

After our practice that will go for however long we then change venues to the Shaw Conference Center at 4:00pm for our sound check. That will take a few minutes and then we hang around for the evening to begin. It is for this thing called Missions Fest which is a huge trade-show style conference that is filled with mission organizations, speakers and the whole bit. We are playing for the young adults evening and I'm really looking forward to it. Any of you in the Edmonton area should come out! It starts at 7:00pm and I think it costs $5.

Our venue is Hall C which looks pretty darn cool, if you ask me. Hopefully it gets filled with crazy Jesus lovers and we have a wild time.

Anyway... I need to go get ready. I'll update you later on with how it went...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you play bass? i guess there's a lot i don't know. very cool! i hope you have/had fun!

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter