This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

More

I just want more of Jesus. I want more of His Presence. When faced with ministry, when faced with opprotunity, when faced with everything I come to the same end -- I want more of Jesus. I could be known for the prophetic word, for acts of power, for wisdom and miracles or I could be known as a man of Love... as a man of God. What can compare?

I've never been as hungry as I am now.

Doors could open before me. They do. I speak with kings and leaders. My life is a wonder. But it matters not. I just need more of God. Nothing else matters. I could speak with the tongue of men and angels, but if I don't have love then it's nothing. I could understand all mysteries... every mystery of the universe, but if I don't have love then it is worthless. I could heal thousands of people, cast demons out... but if I don't have love when I get up there Jesus very well will send me away. It says so in the Bible, why would I doubt those words?

I've never been as hungry as I am now. I've never been as hungry as I am now. I've never been as hungry as I am now. I've never been more willing to waste my life on Jesus. I've never been more willing to pour it all out like an alabaster jar. I just want more of Jesus. I've never been as hungry as I am now. I've never understood so little, yet known so much.

I know God.

And I've never been as hungry as I am now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

thank you. you've encouraged and inspired me.

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter