This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Coming Home

Quick update seeing as I have apparently been too scared to return to this page since the latest near death experience.

Tomorrow morning, EARLY in the morning I hop back onto a plane bound for my California home. I'm so excited. Home is where the heart is and I have lots of homes if that saying is correct. But Redding has always been one of the most special places ever -- filled with my most amazing friends, most amazing history and it will always be one of the places I call home.

So to those who also called Redding home and actually live there... I'M COMING HOME BABY!!!

I suppose I will post more about this later. But right now... I have things to do. Like go to sleep so I can wake up at hell thirty in the morning and get to the airport by 4:00am or something crazy like that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad I live in the middle of America now. I could not come to Redding even if I wanted to. Blast having a real job!! Wish I could drink coffee with you and NOT eat Greek food, rumor has it the stuff can kill ya. Ha! Have a good time friend!

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Editor of Movies Based On A True Story said...

It was good seeing you Kayle even though It was short. I wasn't feeling like being with people later that night when you went to In N Out. But that was not personal about you. I just wanted to relax in my boxers at home and drink beer. Nice to hang out with you a bit. You're a cool guy.

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter