This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Oh Great Scot!

Yes... I'm in Scotland. I've been here for a week now. And I still can hardly believe it. I'm beyond blessed. This house I'm in actually has some internet connection, but the time I have is much more lacking. I'm in the middle of the 1st day of this school and it is incredible so far.

But I thought I would at least try and update and let everyone know what is happening. I am keeping a journal so I'll update bits from there when I get home. Until then... hopefully I have more time soon and I'll do a good and proper update when I can.

Love to all! And to Scotland!

Kayle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just communitcate what great jealously I hold in my heart. Take lots of pictures for those of us not in the beautiful land of Scotland...

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter