This is my life. It can be odd. But I like it.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ever Wonder

I am planning on writing a little year end update. Just because that is really fun and I think everyone should do it. You actually see where you've been in a year. I promise you it can be rather surprising and very inspiring.

But I am massively tired. I pulled basically all the muscles in my legs. And I'm thirsty. Yes. Thirsty.

So until then, I'll leave you with a thought I've been pondering lately. It is concerning Jesus' mom. If you stop and think about it for a while it's actually something pretty darn amazing to meditate on.

Do you ever wonder how Mary's psyche handled it all?

1 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

interestng thought! mmmmm let me ponder that for a while..that is kinda interesting to think about...good one!

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter